If you would like to lose weight, I have documented the key things that contribute to weight loss:
It's 80% about what you eat and 20% about exercise. You need BOTH (even though exercise is only 20%)
- You must have breakfast
- Have a big breakfast and lunch, and a light dinner
- Eat half a grapefruit before each meal
- Substitute all snacks or drinks with lemon water (no sugar)
- For each meal, start with veggies. Have lots of veggies
- Eat food high in protein and cut/minimize carbs
- Find an exercise that you can do by yourself. Case in point – should not be dependent on a partner
- Find an exercise that you love and look forward to. E.g. What exercise gives you a sense of accomplishment? What exercise you find most fun/relaxing?
- Sleep early so you don’t snack in the middle of the night
- Drink lots of (lemon) water
Check out the healthy recipes to create your meals.